"Amp Candy" Shape EQ
Death is Gain
Great Day for UP!
MKII PTP Fuzz|
PTP Fuzz #2
GO! PTP Germanium
Pi in your Face
Shape EQ - Parametric EQ/Buffer – Shape is a unity gain EQ with selectable mid frequency sweep and selectable true bypass or buffered bypass.
Shape is a natural extension of your tone that smooths out harsh top end, dials in mids and adds a general roundness to your note that is never muddy or overbearing. Tone is completely unaltered when all controls are at noon, but even the slightest tweak with Shape can be sorely missed when the pedal is deactivated.
Applications for Shape include:
- Extend your tonal range on amps that have limited knobs.
- Sculpt the tone of your OD boxes or push them into new sonic realms.
- Use the pedal in true bypass mode for transparency, or select buffered bypass to give your signal chain a needed boost and prevent tone suckage!
- Turn that wimpy sounding bridge pickup into a cutting tone machine with just the right amount of “kick.”
- Utilize Shape in the effects loop of your amp.
- Adjust Shape for one guitar, and switch between your Les Paul and Tele without tweaking the tone stack on your amp.
- High grade double sided PCB's with plated through holes.
- True Bypass (except the EQ which is selectable buffered or true bypass)
- Highest quality audio grade components
- Swtichcraft jacks
- Teflon insulated silver plated copper wiring
- Alpha pots
Each enclosure is hand etched and painted and no two will ever look the same. Knob and switch sets are determined at assembly depending on what I think looks best on that enclosure.
Dead quiet, very transparent. The buffer is really nice, a bit smoother sounding on the highs. 1st EQ pedal I've ever liked, it really sounds natural.
Really great pedal. I feel I am a bit of a Fromel-a-holic.
The Shape EQ works its magic on my [guitar] neck pickup giving it some sorely needed articulation and sparkle.
This is the best sounding EQ pedal I have played. The bass is fat, yet tight, the treble is very sweet and the mids are whatever you want them
to be - there are probably 5 or 6 noticeably different mid settings that are useful.
The best EQ pedal I've had. It's so musical with so many useful settings its borderline crazy!